Monday, January 11, 2010

Crowned

If I had a dollar for every time I've begun a statement with "If I were king . . . " I could afford to buy a kingdom. I believe I am not alone in thinking that some things are just no-brainers if only that pesky democracy we struggle under would just turn the decision over to . . . well, me. Perhaps I think it more frequently than others, but I chalk that up to simply being more opinionated than average.

So the other day, when riding bikes with a group of friends and I rattled off about five "If I Were King" items, I decided since blogs are about broadcasting one's opinions, well, let's put them down and see if there are enough people out there who agree that maybe you'll make me king.

Somehow, I doubt it. And therein lies the problem.

Let's get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment